Statement of Work:
The Department of the Navy (DON) is seeking a strategic industry partner to:
- Finalize its transformation to modernize and optimize financial management (FM), Accountable Property System of Record (APSR), and human resource management and workload management (HRM&WM) for the DON by fully implementing ERP at the enterprise level as the system of record for the DON.
- Perform sustainment activities on all deployed modules within the Navy ERP system.
- Implement Navy ERP across the Navy enterprise to process, store, transmit financial data, and manage people, inventory, property, plant and equipment with no to minimal customization to the Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) SAP product. The outcome will be an optimized, sustainable DON resource management (RM) system of record that reliably and cost effectively delivers improved service, standardized processes and functionality, and an auditable system of record for the DON.
The project is to upgrade Navy ERP components, to include an appropriate level of regression testing. This includes:
• Upgrading the listed Navy ERP components with appropriate Support Stacks, OSS and PILOT notes for ECC Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, CUA Netweaver Support Stack 21, SCM Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, BW Netweaver Support Stack 21, SRM Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, WebMethods 10.5 or 10.7
• Progressively transitioning the upgraded components through the landscapes
• Time box / constraining all landscape activities to conform to the baselined schedule with the exception of the Production cutover date.
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on data management functionalities within SAP including: BI (including BW, BODS, BAPI), ETL, Data Archiving, Data Migration, Data Conversion and Data Loads, Data Distribution, Data Maintenance, Data Governance, Data Analysis, Data Extracts and Reporting, Data Mapping, Data Validation, Data Reconciliation, and Data Refreshes and Upgrades. Will be responsible for data migration to SAP.
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide Data Management expertise to confirm/develop/test business requirements in support of upgrade
- Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary;
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. Work is performed under general supervision.
- Knowledge of new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent.
Desired experience within ERP/SAP in at least two (2) or more of the following listed below:
SAP T-Codes, Applications, and Tools; BI (including BW, BODS, BAPI); Data Archiving; Data Migration; Data Conversion and Data Loads; Data Distribution; Data Maintenance; Data Governance; Data Analysis; Data Extracts and Reporting; Data Mapping; Data Validation; Data Reconciliation; and Data Refreshes and Upgrades.
Desired experience with Relational and Object-Oriented Databases, various Programming Languages (e.g. JAVA, SQL, C, C+, …), various Data Management Tools (e.g. MDG, Attunity Gold Client Software, SAP Archiving, Oracle, Informatica, …), various Data Modelling Tools (e.g. ERWIN, SAFYR, SADIE), various Data Reporting Tools (e.g. Cognos, Crystal Reports, SAS, …), various SAP Tools, Configuration and Release Management Tools (e.g. Dimensions, HEAT, QC).
5+ years Data Management experience
• Experience withe EHS and master data required
• Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
• Federal experience required (DoD experience preferred)
• DoD clearance required (must be clearable)