Statement of Work:
The Department of the Navy (DON) is seeking a strategic industry partner to:
- Finalize its transformation to modernize and optimize financial management (FM), Accountable Property System of Record (APSR), and human resource management and workload management (HRM&WM) for the DON by fully implementing ERP at the enterprise level as the system of record for the DON.
- Perform sustainment activities on all deployed modules within the Navy ERP system.
- Implement Navy ERP across the Navy enterprise to process, store, transmit financial data, and manage people, inventory, property, plant and equipment with no to minimal customization to the Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) SAP product. The outcome will be an optimized, sustainable DON resource management (RM) system of record that reliably and cost effectively delivers improved service, standardized processes and functionality, and an auditable system of record for the DON.
The project is to upgrade Navy ERP components, to include an appropriate level of regression testing. This includes:
• Upgrading the listed Navy ERP components with appropriate Support Stacks, OSS and PILOT notes for ECC Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, CUA Netweaver Support Stack 21, SCM Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, BW Netweaver Support Stack 21, SRM Enhancement Pack 8 Support Stack 15, WebMethods 10.5 or 10.7
• Progressively transitioning the upgraded components through the landscapes
• Time box / constraining all landscape activities to conform to the baselined schedule with the exception of the Production cutover date.
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design in support of upgrade. This position requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially BOBJ. Work involves running reports to validate no issues, testing process chain, validating data loads come across and working with SCM FLIRR Team
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide BOBJ expertise to confirm/develop/test business requirements in support of upgrade
- Run reports to validate no issues
- Test process chain
- Validate data loads come across
- Work with SCM FLIRR Team
. Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area. Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred. Requires strong organization and communication skills. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Senior level may supervise others.
Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting BOBJ within SAP (in a Tier 3 environment). Please refer to the Position Description for more details.
5+ years BOBJ experience
• Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix
• Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
• Federal experience required (DoD experience preferred)
• DoD clearance required (must be clearable)