PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Our client is the leading the way as technology-enabled advisors who provide value through digitization, automation, and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication.
Job Requirements and Preferences
Minimum Degree Required
Required Fields of Study
Minimum Years of Experience
2 years of external audit experience
Candidates must meet all educational requirements to be eligible for the primary credential license appropriate for relevant practice area, such as having 150 credit hours for the CPA license or provide documentation satisfactory to the Firm that your CPA license can be obtained in the state in which your office will be located through reciprocity based on either a CPA license held, or CPA exam passed, in another state.
CPA license. International hires or hires from an affiliate firm to have obtained the equivalent accounting credential in selected individual's home country.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing an overall extensive understanding - for the respective industry - of the applicable business and accounting issues, and technical accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader and team member in a professional services consulting firm including the following areas:
- Whole Leadership: using feedback and reflection to develop my self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas; delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results; and proactively raising issues to improve effective team working.
- Global Acumen: seeking and taking opportunities, which expose me to other businesses, industries, and markets; facilitating collaboration across virtual teams (utilizing appropriate technology as applicable); building and maintaining a professional internal and external network.
- Relationships: using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others; reading situations and being sensitive to others, modifying my behavior to build quality, diverse relationships; and communicating with my clients, regularly updating them, and sharing progress.
- Business Acumen: learning about my clients' businesses and how they operate in the industry/marketplace, trying out new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems; gathering information from a range of sources when analyzing and solving complex problems.
- Technical Capabilities: testing my own and others' work for quality, accuracy, and relevance; developing knowledge of the firm's line of service capabilities and our portfolio of offerings; making the most of opportunities for technical development through on the job learning and exposure; and sharing relevant thought leadership with my colleagues to enhance knowledge.
- Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.