Statement of Work:
The Department of the Navy (DON) is seeking a strategic industry partner to:
- Finalize its transformation to modernize and optimize financial management (FM), Accountable Property System of Record (APSR), and human resource management and workload management (HRM&WM) for the DON by fully implementing ERP at the enterprise level as the system of record for the DON.
- Perform sustainment activities on all deployed modules within the Navy ERP system.
- Implement Navy ERP across the Navy enterprise to process, store, transmit financial data, and manage people, inventory, property, plant and equipment with no to minimal customization to the Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) SAP product. The outcome will be an optimized, sustainable DON resource management (RM) system of record that reliably and cost effectively delivers improved service, standardized processes and functionality, and an auditable system of record for the DON.
Lead the integration of FISCAM requirements. Lead will represent the audit team’s interests throughout change management implementations to ensure integration to FISCAM controls and systems. This individual will also assist in assuring compliance, and reducing risk across the enterprise, participate in audit related meetings and discussions as requested by the Audit readiness Manager, assist in the development and tracking of POA&Ms, and provide general audit liaison support.
Three (3) or more years experience for Journeyman
OR five (5) or more years experience for Senior
in FISCAM compliance.
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FISCAM, FM Overlay, RMF, OMB A-123, FMFIA, as well as other cybersecurity- and audit-related frameworks.
- Journeyman: Three (3) years’ experience with FISCAM controls, testing, and/or audit remediation.
- Senior: Five (5) years’ experience with FISCAM controls, testing, and/or audit remediation.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Science or Information Technology. An educational equivalency four (4) years of experience in a comparable (i.e., performing the same or similar function) assignment on an enterprise business system may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree. An educational equivalency is in addition to years of experience.
-Coordinate with audit team monthly
-Channel audit requirements to Greenlight, technical, and functional team members for implementation
-Develop reports/Metrics from AVM
-Understand SOD and how to mitigate.
-Navy experience would be helpful.
-DoD public sector financials would be helpful.
-Experience with SOD management tools and processes
-Support documentation updates related to changes in AVM functionality