PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
A Devops Engineer will have the passion and the drive to achieve and deliver world-class operational performance. We expect our Devops engineers to work side-by-side with our software developers to solve infrastructure problems, create infrastructure from code, and leverage continuous integration and continuous deployment principles. Our Devops engineers have a passion for solving problems, exploring new tools, and working together with our Global teams.
• Contribute to the design process, transforming plans into tasks that assist in developing systems and applications that are loosely coupled and highly performant.
• Maintain & advance a culture of trust, integrity, accountability and teamwork.
• Establish and maintain a culture that puts the team first with a product-oriented mentality.
• Investigate, develop, monitor, and administer programmatically scalable infrastructure components using Azure/AWS/GCP technologies.
• Ensure backups and disaster recovery plans are in compliance with IT directives.
• Participate in capacity planning, optimization and system monitoring improvements.
Ensure all Cloud Services (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS) comply with IT Compliance Policies.
Provide feedback on solution designs offering insights and improvements utilizing the latest technologies.
•Continuous learning of the latest features and technologies
• 2+ years of container/orchestration experience (Docker, Kubernetes, EC2, Container Services like AKS, ECS etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with infrastructure as code to automate deployment (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with leveraging PaaS and Azure Services (Web Apps, App Gateway, ApiM, Sql Server, SignalR, Functions)
• 3+ years of experience scripting in Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell)
• 2+ years of experience with virtualization of servers, networking, and storage
• 2+ years working with Cloud Technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure strongly preferred)
• 2+ years working with or around code repository systems (Git, Bitbucket, GitHub)
• 2+ years working with Jenkins/Azure DevOps, Maven, or other CI/CD/CM Tools, Git, Docker Registry, Package Repository • Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Background as a developer a strong plus
• Experience researching and designing highly available system
• Ability to work in a fast paced and Agile environment, Scrum experience a strong plus
• Automation first approach
• Understanding and focus on business outcomes
• Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders