PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
- Be a sales hunter with strong skills proven successful in opening new accounts via phone, email, in-person meetings, and other methods.
- Meet with clients and prospects in the assigned territory to discuss and identify their needs.
- Participate in industry networking events and philanthropic activities.
- Negotiate contract terms with customers.
- Qualify client requirements and work closely with the recruiting team to deliver the right candidates to the customer.
- Manages open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborates with teammates to fill open positions and cross-sell other lines of business.
- Markets candidates for open positions to fill our clients’ opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus (5+) years of IT staffing industry experience in a sales role.
- Two plus (2+) years of sales experience in the Federal sector.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a high sense of urgency.
- Willingness to be coached by senior team members and willingness to coach/mentor/grow others.
- History of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
What We Offer:
- Candidates with an active secret or top-secret security clearance.
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it! Remote work possible!
- Benefits package includes health insurance, matching 401(k), and PTO
- Base plus uncapped commissions
PSR Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/W/V/D