PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
This position involves frequent customer contact and interaction thus requiring excellent people skills along with the technical requirement s. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Desktop Engineer position relates to an advanced skill set and knowledge of all enterprise workstation & mobile related systems. The Engineer works in developing and leading all Desktop related projects and task and ensures they are completed in a timely and complete fashion. General Function Lead all Desktop & Mobile related projects and troubleshoot existing problems related to the existing Workstation & Mobile Systems located in all company sites including home users & International locations. The systems that are in scope are SCCM, Active Directory, JAMF, Windows 10, OSX, ServiceNOW, and Asset Inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage JAMF, SCCM, and Active Directory related to all Workstation & Mobile Device Inventory controls and policies
2. Deploy, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Windows 10, OSX, and IOS Devices as a Level 3 Resource for Service Desk
3. Engineer and develop company gold image for all workstation & mobile platforms
4. Create, maintain and update diagrams/documentation of evolving workstation images/mobile environments and operational procedures
5. Maintain Active Directory & ServiceNOW CMDB Inventory for Workstations & Mobile Devices
6. Analyze and make recommendations on workstation & mobile device standards
7. Interface and communicate with customers on escalated requests and support issues, follow through to completion and provide updates through Service Now
8. Engage and coordinate with workstation & mobile vendors on projects and incidents
9. Provide technical guidance to other team members
10. Work cross-functionally with internal and external peers to accomplish assignments
11. Participate in On-Call rotation
12. Travel to offices as needed
13. Track work time and notes for all work performed
14. May provide end-user training.
15. May implement business analysis and change management as needed.
16. Performs other duties as assigned