PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
Applications Support Specialist Position Description
Under broad supervision, provides management information system user support on a continuing basis either by phone or site visit for customer offices. Troubleshoots end-user problems. Analyzes, designs and develops software modifications to meet users' needs. May develop and conduct training programs for users. Owns assigned tasks. May serve as a lead or train staff.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills and experience:
This is a senior technical support specialist position. Candidates must possess advanced technical skills and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing both front and back end technical support for 3rd party application products. Including deployment/implementation, application modification, and application error debugging.
- Experience working with Java based 3rd party web applications is a plus.
- Demonstrable skill and hands on experience in diagnosing and resolving application issues, application deployment, application configuration, scripting, performing data analysis, writing SQL and stored procedures.
- Technical Skills – experience and knowledge which include the following:
- Java or Other programming language
- Groovy Script
- PL SQL
- Oracle databases