PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS
The Navy requests that the remaining General Funds (GF) organizations be brought into Navy ERP to support the financial management requirements to meet fundamental audit standards and Navy business processes. The deployment of Navy ERP fulfills a directive and organization goal to transition to a single financial management system to improve financial reporting processes and IT controls. The Navy is requesting that GF be added as a new deploying command. This is for the Plan and Analyze phases only, which will be used to gather the requirements to properly estimate the remaining phases of the project.
Functional Responsibility: Provides functional data management support to include the effective execution of Master Data Management, Master Mata Maintenance and Data Governance practices and techniques. Design, recommend and implement data security model and access control mechanisms and processes. Design and implement data archiving capabilities across multiple platforms.
As a Data Management SME your responsibility will be Data Migration to SAP including:
• Completion of data service requests
• Integration and coordination (including supporting PMO EA Functional Teams Technical Teams Tier II)
• Documentation (including SOPs strategy documents white papers …)
• Generating reports and maintaining architecture views
• Knowledge of new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent
• 5+ years SAP experience and minimum 2 years Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past ten years and/or minimum 1.5 years of
• Experience using architecture modeling tool to generate reports and to maintain architecture views (preferably using System Architect)
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
• Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Focus on customer service and responsiveness with sound customer handling skills
• Federal experience desired
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD NACLC required
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
Minimum/General Experience: Four years’ experience in data management operations; two years’ experience implementing master data concepts and processes; and two years’ experience in data archiving techniques.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, or other relevant discipline. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
Additional Skills not include in included in the LCAT:
Federal and/or Navy experience strongly preferred.
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for work, A CANDIDATE MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN and be able to obtain a favorable government clearance investigation for a T3/NACLC. No dual Citizenship.