PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will be responsible for the delivery of eLearning programs to our client’s internal and external stakeholders. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to; collaboration with various work groups for continuous improvement of system functionality, troubleshooting solutions for end-users, ensuring software standards and project deliverables are met to align with our client’s research and development results.
Additional Job Information:
Education, Knowledge, and Skills Required
- Day-to-day administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) including release management, feature evaluations, and end-user support.
- Ongoing interaction with training staff to ensure quality and accuracy of technical processes.
- Work with IT as needed to resolve software/ technical issues as they arise within the Learning.
- Management System (LMS). Implementation and adoption of new procedures as needed for continuous improvement.
- Work cross-functionally on changes to software and system processes.
- Usage of the Learning Management System (LMS) for: data inputs, reporting, user participation, and customization of course content.
- Research and recommend improvements to learning technology, tools, and resources.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential risks to project deliverables in the early stages.
- Facilitation of eLearning content to adult learners in-person and remotely.
Associates degree in IT related field or equivalent eLearning work experience.
Mandatory Knowledge, and Skills Required 2+ years administering of the Blackboard Learning Management System. Understanding of eLearning standards; SCORM, AICC, and Tincan/xAPI. Intermediate in MS Excel (e.g.: v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.). Experience in Web design / development using HTML and CSS. Technical writing experience. Experience delivering content to adult learners via online channels (e.g.: webinars and/or synchronous distance learning). Strong attention to detail, accountability, and ownership. Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
Ideal Candidate Attributes (Ideal Candidate):
- Experience implementing a new instance of Blackboard for new educational or training program applications.
- Knowledge of Genius SIS and integration with Blackboard.
- Integrations of non-Blackboard standard solutions with Blackboard.
- Experience with relational databases (such as VISION Developer and VISION Learning Station).
- 2+ years of experience with Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate eLearning, or other eLearning authoring tools.
- Experience working in a Research & Development or Non-Profit setting.
- Ability to work successfully cross-functionally or in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Understanding of Change Management concepts.
- Quick learning aptitude and understanding of complex concepts.
- Self-starter who can take the initiative and implement improvements.