PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Additional Job Description
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Train and lead staff.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication.
Job Requirements and Preferences: Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s) of software development experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree
Preferred Fields of Study: Management Information Systems, Computer, and Information Science
- CI/CD toolchains centered around tools such as Jenkins, Azure Devops etc.
- Container and Kubernetes technologies (AKS/Docker)
- Enabling DevOps tools such as Github, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Fortify/Veracode, Vault, SonarQube;
- Operations tools (e.g. Splunk, Grafana, ELK stack, New Relic, App Dynamics, Data Dog);
- Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Qualitia);
- Agile software development practices;
- Configuration management tools (such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible);
- Cloud infrastructure and container-based infrastructures including containerization of Data Science tools such as JupyterHub, RStudio, TensorFlow, and PyTorch;
- Lean IT principles and data driven approaches;
- Administering Linux OS to include network and software application configuration;
- Configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as VSTS, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git and Nexus;
- Automating repetitive development, operations and deployment tasks;
- Documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, self-identify solutions and communicate to the team;
- Managing databases, including database design, creation, manipulation, and query; and,
- Utilizing enterprise tools (such as BPM or ESB tools) for orchestration of services and workflows, as well as messaging queues (e.g. RabbitMQ).
Additional Information: Tampa resource is preferred, but open to availability of resource.