PSR Associates, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
Senior Technical Recruiter Job Description
Required Skills and Experience
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates for existing job requirements.
- Assess applicants and resumes/profiles in on-line databases by comparing qualifications to job requirements, contacting potential and active applicants and performing initial screening interviews.
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies that target passive talent.
- Place job advertisements in online job sites, job databases and social media sites such as Dice, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn to find and attract qualified applicants.
- Identify and leverage employee relationships, connections, and networks with talent outside the organization to maximize effectiveness.
- Proactively manage relationships and ongoing communications with candidates and team members.
- Follow up with candidates to create and maintain interest in positions at PSR Associates.
- Build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories.
- Oversee the offer and on-boarding process.
- Provide regular reports of recruiting efforts and successes.
- Assist in the on-going care and maintenance of existing candidates placed on assignment.
- Meet with clients and candidates in-person as needed for relationship building and continued professional growth.
- Be active in various Atlanta-based user group communities.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3-5 years previous IT technical contract and permanent placement recruiting experience
- 2 years of agency recruiting experience placing IT professionals
- Experience placing both cleared candidates (DOD) and with commercial customers
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple recruiting assignments and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience recruiting and staffing commercial and federal accounts.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of professionalism
At this time we're only accepting candidates who currently reside in either Georgia, Florida, or North Carolina.