PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
The scope of the Navy ERP (SAP) POR/SP3 Overall Support is to provide integrated system sustainment and infrastructure upgrade support services for the entire Navy ERP (SAP) environment. This includes providing services in support of maintaining and executing the Navy ERP system’s batch jobs via the job scheduling tool.
Business Application Systems Integrated Solutions (BASIS)
This position is expected to support the operation and sustainment of Navy ERP’s SAP requirements. The position includes maintaining database integrity, performing database routine maintenance such as UNIX and/or OS patching, table indexing, change pointers, etc., performing analysis of, document, report, escalate, triage and resolve database performance issues, monitoring and maintaining database performance, and analyzing, designing, building, and/or configuring activities necessary for the initial build or periodic refresh of components for the SAP environments. It also includes managing CHARMs and Transports through Solution Manager or applicable tool to migrate SAP.
BASIS Technical SME :
Six (6) years of technical experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms. Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction. Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. An additional 4 years of SAP BASIS or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Security+ and Linux+ certifications.
- These personnel shall possess knowledge and experience in the listed below:
- Maintain database integrity
- Perform database routine maintenance such as UNIX and/or OS patching, table indexing, change pointers, etc.
- Perform technical upgrade
- Perform analysis of, document, report, escalate, triage and resolve database performance issues
- Monitor and maintain database performance
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance middleware technology
- Analyze, design, build, and/or configure activities necessary for the initial build or periodic refresh of components for the SAP environments
- Perform / Execute COOP for backup and recovery of production and non-production environments
- Perform / Execute environment refreshes of production and non-production environments using various technologies, tools, methodologies
- Develop / Maintain project schedules for various consecutive projects / efforts
- Manage CHARMs and Transports through Solution Manager or applicable tool to migrate SAP ERP changes through the non-production and production environments
- Maintain / update printing tables
- Maintain / update / create middleware IDs in non-production and/or production environments to support various projects / efforts