PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 10 year(s) in UI/UX development experience with at least 2+ years of team management experience.
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding and applying UI design stages, including creating UI visual design concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, creating red-line hand-off specifications for developers, and advanced web application development using a modern library of framework such as: React, Angular, Ember, Knockout or Vue;
- Very strong knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Saga and Flux and testing tools like Jest, Mocha.
- Expert level understanding of application architecture and design patterns, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, web service requirement (REST/JSON)
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Basic knowledge of MQ, Kafka helpful
- Solid understanding of the full application development life cycle, prepare High Level and Low level design document.
- Ability to work and deliver under triple constraint (time, scope and resources).
- Multi-tasking and ability to contribute to multiple projects in parallel.
- A quick learner with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and product engagement experience.
Additional Information: Tampa resource preferred - resource must be willing to work on Eastern hours.