PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
Responsible for creating quality software applications. Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, supply chain). Knowledgeable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts. Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality. Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed. Has a thorough understanding of the database schemas used by our Clients systems, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows. Must have experience with database applications. Must have experience with database applications and specific experience with Adobe Omniture and product suite. Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
As a Digital Analytics Developer, you will be an integral part of our consulting organization that leverages data to drive successful business decisions and digital experiences for our clients.
You will be responsible for analyzing adobe analytics data, generating hypotheses, implementing and running tests in Adobe Target and AEM. This individual will play a critical role in the evaluation of the analytics ecosystem, business requirements development, test design, coding, and testing digital analytics implementation tags.
More specifically, you will:
Skills and attributes for success
- Work with the digital analytics & marketing teams to decipher business analytics requirements and deliver implementations which meet those requirements.
- Execute Adobe target activities setup and monitoring.
- Provide use case development support to marketing teams.
- Exhibit cross-platform knowledge – AEM, Adobe Analytics
- Set up use case related assets in AEM.
- Support digital analysts in Adobe Target segments monitoring, defining monitoring requirements for target, new use cases, and segments development for onsite, optimization.
- Provide technical support for teams during campaign preparations and planning.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Excellent team player
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
- Demonstrates in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of digital data capture.
- Comfortable developing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Consistent track record of delivering high quality client services.
- In-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the digital analytics domain.
- Proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit comfortable developing relationships within a large matrixed organization.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience setting up experiences within a/b testing and personalization tools such as Adobe Target and Optimizely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 3+ years of AEM & Adobe web analytics and web personalization experience required.
- Adobe Target Certification is preferred - “Adobe Certified Masters- Adobe Target Architect” or “Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Target Business Practitioner”.
- Strong communication skills – necessity to explain possibilities and to understand requests.
- Experience with setting up customized dashboards.
- Knowledge of tagging solutions like Tealium, Adobe Launch and Google Tag Manager