PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
Our client is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to redesign, redefine, and redeploy how our client uses data and analytics to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. The focus is on assisting teams as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, analytics, open-source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organizational decision making.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 0 - 4 year(s)
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Project management approaches (e.g., agile) & tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence);
- Analytics tools (e.g., Alteryx, R, Jupyter Notebooks);
- Big data tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Kafka);
- Visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Zoomdata, PowerBI);
- Automation tools (e.g. UIPath, Automation Anywhere);
Data integration tools (e.g., Snaplogic, Informatica, Apache NiFi);
- UX / UI design.
- Data modeling and relevant technology areas such as robotics process automation (RPA).
- Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
Communicating, verbally and written, with both business and technical stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Working in an environment that leverages project management skills, including planning and tracking, issue and risk management, multitasking, team organization and activity prioritization.
- Researching and recommending technology that will reduce product risk, increase project transparency, and further drive innovation across technical teams.
- Solving business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches.
- Writing with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Working within a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind.
- Understanding and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Having an aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Driving and using creative problem-solving skills, emphasizing the ability to deliver workable solutions/designs under tight timeframes.
- Exhibiting a work modality that is open to new ideas and possessing a desire for learning and understanding new and emerging technologies, techniques, tools, etc.
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with helping to support the experimentation of digitizing solutions.
- Travel Requirements
Up to 40%