PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
The Accessibility Scrum Tester will work with Scrum development and Quality Services to find critical and high priority accessibility defects. Accessibility defects found will be reported to the Scrum team and entered into defect management tool. The Accessibility Tester will also coordinate with the business accessibility manager when they need assistance validating or prioritizing defects; and to communicate the status of accessibility defects each iteration. The purpose of this testing will be to reduce the number of critical and high end WCAG 2.0 AA defects found in later part of software life cycle.
- 1+years accessibility testing experience
- Detailed knowledge on WCAG 2.0 AA standard
- Detailed knowledge on ARIA
- Experience/Expertise using shortcuts and keystrokes.
- Experience/Expertise with JAWS and NVDA for Windows, and VoiceOver for iOS
- Ability to interpret and advise based on WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Certified IAAP Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS)
- Familiarity with Accessibility Management Platform (AMP)
- Experience setting-up and configuring test tools and assistive devices for testing, such as JAWS and NVDA.