PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Be a member of a team performing Independent verification and validation (IV&V) over an Oracle implementation project materials (e.g. project management, organizational change management, and Oracle Unified Methodology processes and outputs).
- Providing fact-based, forward looking perspective regarding program/project level risks to the sponsors, helping them filter out ‘noise’ and anticipate potential challenges before they jeopardize program success.
- Presenting pragmatic, effective, actionable recommendations to the program and its system integration partner to remediate risks and improve likelihood of project success.
- 5+ years Oracle Implementation, IV&V, or IT Project Risk / Assurance experience - This is a must.
- SME understanding of Oracle Unified Methodology, and project delivery methodologies and leading practices.
- Preferred: PMP/Agile Certification (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Higher Education IT project experience