PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Help us lead the build, deploy, and prod support for a multi-tenant SaaS application. We are seeking for a lead developer with SnapLogic and PostgreSQL experience. React, Node, and Redis is a plus.
Job Description & Summary
Help us lead the build, deploy, and production support for the multi-tenant SAAS application hosted on the data platform in the company infrastructure for our clients. Transparency Hub is a multi-tenant application with multiple layers for the front-end, middle-tier, integration layer and backend. We are seeking for the lead with SnapLogic and PostgreSQL experience. Experience with React, Node, and Redis is a plus.
As a Lead, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive development and industry experience, understanding the requirements, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
Minimum Degree Required:
- Lead the build and test for the Snaplogic pipelines for the integration and processing across the application middle tier and backend.
- Work closely with the product team in understanding the new requirements, planning the execution, and delivering on the requirements.
- Assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and provide ongoing updates to key stakeholders.
- Lead the team in key design aspects on Performance, Scalability, Resiliency, Security, and High Availability, etc. for a multi-tenant application.
- Help define the CICD process for the specific application components.
- Lead, mentor, and train team members on an ongoing basis.
Minimum Years of Experience:
SnapLogic, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services