PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
- Meet with Process Improvement/Learning & Education Team leaders.
- Determine the Guidance documentation needed for rollout of new process.
- Prepare present and gain approval of "fresh" approach using illustrations.
- Review of current documentation in place.
- Use artistic flair and previous experience to develop/deliver enhancements.
- Present interim sections as completed for approval.
- Make final presentation to the Project Leaders to ensure it meets their requirements.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Technical Documentation with large organizations.
- Experienced in preparing clear process maps to blend in well with operating manual content.
- Deep understanding of how to promote use of support documentation associated with technology rollouts.
- Good listener and able to prepare management presentations for approval of new concepts/ design presentations.
- Willing to take a “fresh eye” look at existing documentation and create new transformational results. Good positive attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills gained from working with all organization levels in previous roles.
- Strong technical skills on preparing Operating Procedures/Manuals/Training Presentations.
- PDF and RoboHelp HTML.
- Creating Interactive PDF content (Like RoboHelp).
- Graphics manipulation (SnagIT editor, etc.) CGI code (for forms processing, hooking RoboHelp code into online pages).
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.