PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Core Solutions Architect
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 7 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science
- Demonstrates some level of knowledge and/or ability to learn the following in support of technology solutions for a global professional services firm:
- Strong experience and passion for writing distributed, highly scalable, and available backend systems using Java and Python.
- Design and implement in our Next-Gen Architecture built on Microservices and Event Driven Design.
- Strong experience with Knative, Docker (Docker compose, yamls, etc.) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, AKS, EKS etc.)
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience troubleshooting issues on a remote distributed system.
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Spark, Redshift, Apache Ni-Fi helpful
- A quick learner with strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices.
Tampa/FL resource preferred. Can sit remotely - will need to work Eastern hours.