PROJECT, TASK, SKILL DESCRIPTION
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a need for program management, change management, and software engineering services to support the continuation of the Financial Systems Modernization (FSM) program in support of the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD), Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the United States Coast Guard (USCG), also known as the TRIO.
Looking for a well experienced Oracle Functional resource who will support the subject areas in Accounts Receivable (AR) and Oracle Projects (P2P) modules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties includes working with the business process lead to:
- Analyze requirements with DHS Component Agencies,
- Responsible for Fit / Gap analysis,
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents to produce detailed documentation describing, the design and any subsequent functional specifications that document the interface requirements from and to third party systems
- Ability to efficiently triage issues
- Drive all meetings with the customer,
- Design Oracle RICEW,
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations
- Configure Oracle modules
- Support testing cycles
- Assist training team with content development
Functional resource must demonstrate proficient knowledge and experience in AR and P2P modules and have sound knowledge of Federal Financial Accounting. Candidate should also be able to demonstrate multiple projects experience with configuring AR and P2P Setups and functionality.
The candidate must have US Citizenship.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Must demonstrate multiple project experience in AR and P2P areas in a leadership role
- Sound knowledge of key AR and CA process areas a MUST
- At lease 12-14 years of experience in complete life cycle of a complex Federal Oracle Application projects
- Knowledge on DHS TRIO (CWMD, TSA and USCG) Project is a Plus, but not required
- Ability to independently develop Functional Design documents
- Ability to produce client documents to a high standard
- Must be able to work onsite
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance