PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Architect with proven experience in creating highly available architecture for Responsive Web and microservices. Map high level business requirements into solutions with effort estimates.
● APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
● Web APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
● DEVOPS TECHNOLOGIES (E.G., JENKINS, SONARQUBE, GIT, DOCKER ETC.)
● INTEGRATION ARCHITECTURE
● ANGULARJS, JAVA SPRINGBOOT OR NODE.JS
● JIRA, CONFLUENCE
● API MANAGEMENT TOOLS (LAYER7, APIGEE, AXWAY, MULESOFT, MASHERY, SOA SOFTWARE)
● CLOUD BASED MICROSERVICES (AZURE, AWS, CLOUD FOUNDRY)
● HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
● DIGITAL PLATFORMS & MULTI CHANNEL CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS
● EXPERIENCE WITH SOLUTION DESIGN
Proven experience in solution and application architecture with following technologies in
highly available and regulated environment (e.g., Healthcare):
● Responsive Web
● AEM, SpringBoot, Redis Cache, Kafka, APIC, APIGee, Swagger
● DynaTrace, SonarCube, Splunk
● Nexus IQ, WhiteHat
● Data store technologies
● Cache systems and patterns
● REST, SOAP, HTTP/2, WebSockets and related patterns
● Event-driven architecture and service orchestration
● Experience with Requirement Gathering, Stakeholder Management, Driving Initiatives, for establishing and augmenting Strategic Digital Roadmap, Prioritization, and effort estimate
● Experience working with product teams/owners and UX to translate business requirements to technical requirements
● Experience with Architecting Solutions using various technology components
● Experience with cloud platforms and microservice design patterns
● Architecture experience in relevant software design patterns –TDD/BDD/ATDD
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum process
● Jira Epic and Story writing
● Program and Portfolio Management Tools
● Executive communication (incl. risk and issue management)
● Driving alignment across business and technical teams
● Translating product strategy into technical architecture & roadmap
● Ensuring Process adherence
● Ensuring Quality adherence
● Providing guidance on how to navigate complex matrixed organizations
● Advising (senior) stakeholders
● Healthcare Domain expertise (incl. Healthcare rules and regulations)
● Industry & Market knowledge (incl. vendor landscape)
● Technology Standards & Governance
● Enterprise Architecture
● SDLC Metrics and Effort Estimate Models
● Technology Strategy
● Consumer Digital Product Development
● Web Analytics
● Good communication skills with ability to manage multiple stakeholders and
drive solution from requirements, design through deployment.
● Expert documentation skills
● Expert problem-solving skills
● Generally driven by natural curiosity and desire to learn
● Individuals with prior experience in the healthcare space is highly desirable.
● Client is looking to have this resource local to the bay area.
This role will be instrumental in supporting our presence in our clients Technology space.