PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
A seasoned Test Lead for Mobile, Web and Microservices projects to work with multiple scrum teams, multiple business, and tech stakeholders for Digital App Dev in HealthCare.
***San Francisco Bay area Local candidates only***
- ONSHORE / OFFSHORE TEAM MANAGEMENT
- SELENIUM, APPIUM, PERFORMANCE CENTER/LOAD RUNNER, JMETER, READY API/SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- JIRA, CONFLUENCE
- DEVOPS TECHNOLOGIES
Test Lead Job Description:
- EFFORT ESTIMATION
- DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- USER STORY
- HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Nice to have:
- 5 – 8 years of Mobile App, Responsive Web, API/Microservices Test Automation and Performance Testing Experience
- Establishing and executing automated testing strategy for mobile apps and responsive web with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, SOAP UI, ReadyAPI, Postman, Performance Center, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Ability to define and drive the performance test approach and methodology for extensive enterprise web, API/Microservices solutions
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is a must have.
- Experience in App-Dev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, Heap Dump Analysis, Performance Center Log Analysis
- Essential – Extensive experience with Automation & Management Scripts and Tools for stable execution of automated test cases
- Essential – Extensive experience producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases and instrumenting various automated test suite for Scrum, SIT, Performance Testing Phases
- Essential – Extensive experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile and Responsive web AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects and designing and maintaining various test suites to run in automated fashion.
- Essential - Work in Agile methodology
- Experience in API testing using SoapUI and Jmeter, and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence.
- Familiarity with Application servers like Websphere, Weblogic & Tomcat
- Knowledge of Adobe experience manager is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mobile and responsive web Accessibility Testing
- Experience in healthcare domain
- Requirement analysis, Acceptance Criteria Review, Test cases Design and Review, Test script Development and Review and updates to achieve sufficient coverage of corner cases, positive/negative scenarios, Test Coverage Management, Volumetrics Design, and setup for Performance Test.
- Preparation of test cases/automated test scripts for iOS, Android, Responsive web, API/Microservices application before coding
- Feature Development and Automated Test case execution and defect reporting
- Execution of Smoke and Regression Testing with test data automation and automated test cases (90% plus automation coverage required in execution) - Troubleshooting, Test Data Management, Test Cases and Scripts Health Management
- Defect tracking and resolution with concerned stakeholders (Scrum Teams, Developers, Test Data Teams, Environment/Platform Teams, Product Owners etc.)
- Analyzing test runs and logs (Scrum, SIT, Performance) and Preparation of test reports/ test coverage metrics/ defect summary report, improvement opportunities.
This role will be instrumental in supporting our client's presence in Performance Testing and Test Automation space.