PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Product Management Specialist - Senior Associate
The Product Management Specialist will support the Portfolio Product Lead in product planning and marketing, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and defining the product vision.
The Product Lead Manager is responsible for product planning and marketing, including managing the product throughout the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. The Lead also works with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, while ensuring product and marketing efforts support our client’s overall strategy and goals.
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Operations Management/Research, Project Engineering & Management
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
Demonstrates thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing business needs by:
- Performing research to obtain market information to meet customers' needs.
- Collecting data and researching competitors' products and reporting on intel gained.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assisting to prepare short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Performing analysis on proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Assisting in developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production; and,
- Performing market research and analyzing production and sales costs to help determine product pricing.
- Understanding underlying client business problems.
- Developing and sustaining client relationships, preparing, and presenting complex written and verbal materials.
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection.
- Utilizing effectively written and verbal business communication skills within a professional business services environment, including interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management.
- Communicating well with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possessing excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Possessing a sound understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Possessing proven organizational and project management skills.
- Possessing proven leadership skills; and,
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.