PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Product Manager (Data Lab)
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your Company brand.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Communications, marketing, economics, public relations, statistics, advertising and management, computer information systems, computer science, data science
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing the development and
- utilization of technology, emphasizing the following areas:
- Managing projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets.
- Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of IT implementation and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing, and communications.
- Exploring new technologies, assembling, and managing product teams by working closely with engineering team and stakeholders.
- Working in small multidisciplinary teams to help build products that are beneficial to our consultants and their clients.
- Demonstrating flexibility by working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
- Establishing a successful collaboration model with business leadership teams and functional leadership teams.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key management within significant vendor
- organizations and leveraging those relationships to solve any relationship issues and to stay current with technology and other developments within those companies.
- Presenting at meetings and conferences to create awareness of product strategy and generate excitement for future business opportunities.
- Providing valuable stakeholder feedback to address and taking action to meet the firm's strategic goals.
- Representing stakeholders and setting product and project vision.
- Working with the development team, by creating and managing a product roadmap.
- Prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution is completed.
- Managing/coaching small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development.
- Being an influential voice on behalf of the customer (our consultants and their clients) constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver.
- Producing visual prototype and functional prototypes with agile approaches.
- Demonstrating effective collaboration with teams spanning multiple geographies; and,
- Collaborating with constituents to generate proposals and helping to manage deployment of offshore based resources to deliver engagements.
- Learning new technologies quickly and without formal training.
- Communicating ideas to business and technical people.
- Utilizing proven written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with aptitude to understand and solve problems.
- Managing multiple tasks and assigned projects.
- Building relationships and influencing decisions.
- Coordinating/integrating resources who are not direct reports.
- Working independently with minimal supervision; and,
- Leveraging ability with applications and systems that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.