PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
is an integrated end-to-end business management system that modernizes and standardizes the end-client's support operations, provides unprecedented visibility across the enterprise, and increases management effectiveness and efficiency. Using off-the-shelf capabilities within the SAP commercial product, "Defense Project" is being implemented across the end-client.
"Defense Project" Mission:
To re-invent and standardize end-client's business processes for acquisition, financial and logistics operations.
"Defense Project" Program Key Objectives:
- Build an integrated financial and supply chain system that complies with Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (FMEA) requirements for all end-client commands.
- Optimize end-to-end value chains across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Collapse the pilot programs to produce a single product for the end-client that integrates acquisition and logistics operations ashore and afloat.
- Create an organization that provides world-class service to the end-client.
- Ensure the maximum deployment within budgeted resources. Identify additional opportunity and associated return on investment.
The System Integrator team, our client, has played an integral role in the end-client’s achievement of their vision of a single ERP solution. In continuing to support "Defense Project" releases to the Commands in accordance with the Deployment Schedule and Command Implementation Guidance, the System Integrator team, our client, has provided on-going production operations and support activities, including the incorporation of new Command deployments of ERP.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS
Statement of Work:
The purpose of this work is to identify system changes, implement these changes and support mock conversions for the WCF deploying Commands in Navy ERP. This includes:
· Capturing Requirements through Workshops/BPR/Gap/Fit analysis to determine expected number of components and Object Difficulty Level
· Developing the Design through workshops to develop the RTM, Design Documentation (FDS/TDS/BPD), Data Conversion Design as well as obtain Command Support
· Building environments (code/configuration, unit testing, user roles configuration)
· Completing Testing Phases (Regression, Defect Mgt, Sys Integration, User Acceptance)
· Deploying changes including code migration, mock conversions, cutover, data conversion and sustainment support
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on Program’s SAP requirements and design as well as SAP configuration and deployment expertise. This position requires experience with SAP Material Master, Purchasing Info Records, Bills of Materials, Pricing Conditions. Must be knowledgeable in SAP Core Interface (CIF) process and batch processing in SAP. Must have the ability to write Functional Requirements Documents as well as write and execute test plans. Experience with interfaces to external systems. Knowledge with FLIS or other DoD systems a bonus.
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements.
Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
Additional Skills not included in included in the LCAT:
Configuration experience required. Experience in business processes relevant to the Project