PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
Applications Development Analyst Position Description
Scope of Services
The Applications Development Analyst is a member of a full lifecycle development team and will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting the Departments Identity Management tool, SailPoint Identity IQ Software. The Applications Development Analyst will be responsible for software applications and databases, implementing enhancements to existing systems, troubleshooting application issues, implementing integration between applications, and implementing and supporting Off the Shelf software solutions. Must be able to make high-level design choices and implement solutions following technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms as part of the Identity Access Management and Governance solution. Must be able to work directly with subject-matter experts (SME) and other stakeholders to ensure solutions meet defined requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field- or equivalent work experience.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks
- 5+ years as a lead developer.
- Preference will be given to candidates with resumes reflecting extensive experience as a lead developer in implementing and updating SailPoint Identity IQ version 8.1, and code migration and management using Eclipse.
The incumbent candidate must be able to perform the following duties and/or tasks:
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Work as a senior developer on the needed revisions and implementation of the SailPoint Identity IQ software.
- Responsible for full lifecycle application development. Ensure code is written to implement the architecture and design such that it meets standards in terms of code quality and efficiency.
- Fully unit test all solutions before User Acceptance Testing and implementation.
- Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported, and delivered to the highest standards; align development initiatives with Department development vision, strategy, and deployment
- Provide expert direction on SailPoint Identity IQ development and implementation methodology.
The incumbent candidate must be able to apply specific knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
General Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Knowledgeable of SailPoint Identity IQ version 8.1
- Knowledgeable code migration and management using Eclipse
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft DevOps
- Skilled in the development, configuration, and implementation of SailPoint Identity IQ
- Skilled in identifying and analyzing existing code and applying remediation
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct complex systems analysis and translate user requirements into business solutions
- Ability to architect cloud-based applications leveraging SaaS (Software as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offerings for leading vendors such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to display professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with others across varied disciplines
The incumbent candidate must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Communication: Can clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e., project team meetings, management presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
- Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e., business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
- Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
- Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
- Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Can adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
- Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations as accordingly.
- Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
- Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and tools for quality assurance and control. The ability to put the ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice.