PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
: Data Resource Management (DRM)
Job Description & Summary:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- DRM will be responsible for updating data catalogs, technical metadata, documentation, data dictionary and assist users with access to the Data Platform.
- The DRM will be responsible for interacting with the core data management team, provide standards, guidelines, and recommendations to Data Labs projects.
- Significant time will be spent on assisting projects with data documentation, coordinate security protocols with hub teams, change management, and stakeholder management.
Minimum Degree Required:
- Very detailed orientated individual with at least two to five years of experience in data management, data definition or related tasks.
- Experience with implementing a data governance or master data management program at a large organization.
Minimum Years of Experience: