PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
is an integrated end-to-end business management system that modernizes and standardizes the end-client's support operations, provides unprecedented visibility across the enterprise, and increases management effectiveness and efficiency. Using off-the-shelf capabilities within the SAP commercial product, "Defense Project" is being implemented across the end-client.
"Defense Project" Mission:
To re-invent and standardize end-client's business processes for acquisition, financial and logistics operations.
"Defense Project" Program Key Objectives:
- Build an integrated financial system that complies with Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (FMEA) requirements for all end-client commands.
- Optimize end-to-end value chains across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Collapse the pilot programs to produce a single product for the end-client that integrates acquisition and logistics operations ashore and afloat.
- Create an organization that provides world-class service to the end-client.
- Ensure the maximum deployment within budgeted resources. Identify additional opportunity and associated return on investment.
The System Integrator team, our client, has played an integral role in the end-client’s achievement of their vision of a single ERP solution. In continuing to support "Defense Project" releases to the Commands in accordance with the Deployment Schedule and Command Implementation Guidance, the System Integrator team, our client, has provided on-going production operations and support activities, including the incorporation of new Command deployments of ERP.
As a Data Management SME, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Completion of data service requests
• Integration and coordination (including supporting PMO, EA, Functional Teams, Technical Teams, Tier II)
• Documentation (including SOPs, strategy documents, white papers, …)
• Generating reports and maintaining architecture views
• Knowledge of new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent
• Experience in several of the following data management functionalities:
o SAP T-Codes, applications, and tools
o BI (including BW, BODS, BAPI)
o Data archiving o Data migration
o Data conversion and data loads
o Data distribution
o Data maintenance
o Data governance
o Data analysis
o Data extracts and reporting
o Data mapping
o Data validation
o Data reconciliation
o Data refreshes and upgrades Required Technical and Professional Expertise
o Minimum of 10 years of SAP experience and minimum 5 years DoD (SAP) experience within the past ten years and/or minimum 3 years of DoD (SAP) DM experience
• Ability to obtain and maintain an NACLC Clearance