PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Full Stack Java Technical Lead - Director
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience
6 year(s) of software development and architecture experience.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Java or Scala software development languages.
- Cloud based platforms.
- Natural language processing techniques and leading technologies.
- Machine learning algorithms and leading technologies.
- Web application design and application frameworks such as Play or Spring.
- REST services and middle tier business layer design patterns.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Database design, creation, manipulation, and query.
- NoSQL datastores; and,
- Linux OS and development tooling as well as open source libraries.
- Engaging with stakeholders, technology specialists and account managers.
- Communicating to translate business requirements effectively and efficiently into technical specifications and test cases.
- Developing strategies and road maps with IT architecture focus.
- Leading a team of developers responsible for coding using object-oriented design, implementation, and maturation to take advantage of the language feature sets.
- Assessing and reviewing code to establish it is efficient code which is concise and appropriately utilizes system resources which can become constrained in a big data environment.
- Refining requirements, self-identifying solutions and communicating to the team; and,