PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
IT Business Analyst Position Description
Our customer is embarking upon a digital transformation to uplift the lives and well-being of citizens, businesses, and employees. Their goal is to improve access to our programs and services, making interaction with government easier. You’ll be part of a team creating simple experiences personalized for everyone. If you enjoy solving complex problems with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, then the this could be the place for you.
Is This You?
. You have a successful track record of optimizing existing digital products and introducing new capabilities to enhance customer satisfaction and improve the efficiency of our service leaders.
Big Picture Thinking
. You are knowledgeable about existing and emerging products to bring together internal processes and externally facing solutions.
. You have experience with simplifying the complexity of the enterprise ecosystem with innovation and automation at scale.
About the Role
The Business Analyst will support a cross-functional project team focused on driving the end-to-end digital product lifecycle for features and products improving the overall online experience of residents and businesses. The Business Analyst will support the team by performing detailed requirements analysis, processes documentation, and some user acceptance testing in consistent with the goals and objectives of the department.
Experiences Required for This Role
Requirements Analysis – At least 3 years of experience and use cases with the following:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Managing competing resources and priorities
Process Documentation – At least 3 years of experience and use cases with the following:
- Documenting and communicating the results of your requirements analysis
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering and reporting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
User Acceptance Testing – At least 2 years of experience and use cases with the following:
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Performing user acceptance testing
Digital Platforms, Tools and Discipline – At least 2 years of experience and use cases with the following:
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Working with enterprise scale digital platforms specializing in at least 3: omni-channel service delivery, web content management, customer relationship management, identity and data integration
- Establishing continuous improvement/delivery pipeline to continually improve products post-launch based on customer research and feedback
- Using of productivity, communication and analysis tools to manage iterative delivery, such as JIRA/Confluence, Google Analytics, Git Repository, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence and determine acceptable solutions with stakeholders
- Advanced technical and documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Reporting and presenting
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Performance in Complex Situations
- Communication and collaboration with state-wide partners
- Clearing challenges for team members
- Comfort in blazing a path through an ambiguous work environment
- Judgement fitting to the ever-changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple project workstreams
Service Design Team Building
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
Other Desirable Skills
- Supporting teammates’ skills and behaviors development and delivery
- A balance between strong domain expertise and flexibility
- Prioritization, organization, and triage in an independent environment
- Encouraging of an interactive, cooperative, collaborative, and customer-focused work environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Judgement in dealing effectively and diplomatically with all levels of government staff
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field
- 3 years of business analysis or a related field.
- 1 year of user-centered design
- 1 year of user research and analytics
- 1 year of customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce
- 1 year of web content management platforms such as Sitecore