PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Performance Architect -- Performance Testing
The performance architect designs performance test strategies and approaches by working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure the approach/strategy is effective and comprehensive. This role requires a broad knowledge of tools, approaches and testing techniques in various platforms (web, network, APIs, databases, etc.). Experience in Agile development, experience with Team Foundation Server and Jira, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown, and working with offshore resources. Strong test management skills and a thorough understanding of testing and customer focused analysis and deliverables.
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or 10 yrs. IT experience
- Knowledge of hardware performance characteristics (storage subsystems, memory subsystems, networks, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with performance testing of web, desktop, mobile applications, including network.
- Ability to analyze network traces and troubleshoot application performance problems.
- Ability to conceptualize a distributed service, it is dependencies and the transactional flow.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as perfmon, Splunk, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, Blazemeter.
- Ability to translate technical data and concepts into actionable testing approaches.
Candidate can sit remotely