PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
You will work with a team of fellow Software and Data Engineers to drive innovation and technical solutions that greatly streamline the workload of end-users. This role will focus on the development and support of products and services that strive to meet data acquisition initiatives. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Minimum Degree Required
- Proactively assist in the troubleshooting of production issues, root cause analysis, and necessary code fixes to improve stability and user experience
- Participate in the identification, grooming, and implementation of a product backlog to meet customer demands
- Establish effective working relationships directly with practitioners and clients
: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
2-3 years of hands-on experience developing with Python.
- Experience in codification of business rules/requirements in the Python programming language.
- Innate ability to find solutions to complex problems that may or may not have been encountered before.
- Ability to analyze symptoms of potentially larger problems to identify opportunities for change that leads to better performance and/or stability.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment with flexible priorities.
- Experience developing enterprise-scale applications/data pipelines designed to handle large volumes of data (100GB+).
- Experience working with relational database management systems.
- Experience working with web services (SOAP APIs, REST APIs, OData, etc.).
- Experience working with open source Python development frameworks like Django, Django Rest Framework, and FastAPI.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, etc.)
Resource can sit remotely -- Denver preferred