PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS
Statement of Work:
The purpose of this work is to identify system changes, implement these changes and support mock conversions for the WCF deploying Commands in Navy ERP. This includes:
· Capturing Requirements through Workshops/BPR/Gap/Fit analysis to determine expected number of components and Object Difficulty Level
· Developing the Design through workshops to develop the RTM, Design Documentation (FDS/TDS/BPD), Data Conversion Design as well as obtain Command Support
· Building environments (code/configuration, unit testing, user roles configuration)
· Completing Testing Phases (Regression, Defect Mgt, Sys Integration, User Acceptance)
· Deploying changes including code migration, mock conversions, cutover, data conversion and sustainment support
This position is expected to provide assistance to expert level business process guidance on Navy ERP’s SAP requirements and design. This position requires knowledge in designing/configuring business processes in SAP FI to: automate the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management; manage posting periods and period end closing; and enable open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system. Candidate must have expertise with MM, SD, and FM to integrate functionality across modules.
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements.
Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
Additional Skills not include in included in the LCAT:
Configuration experience required. Experience in business processes relevant to Navy ERP in SAP FI is desired.
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for work, A CANDIDATE MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN and be able to obtain a favorable government clearance investigation for a T3/NACLC. No dual Citizenship.