PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Company Labs Data - UX Designer
The company’s labs are focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at this company needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the Company Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
The UX Designer is adept at high-level product thinking, defining problems, and designing well-thought out solutions. Executes high-profile projects to completion, collaborating with project partners across the company to deliver innovative app & web experiences. Effectively articulates even the most abstract ideas and strives to keep the lines of communication open at every point throughout the process.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience that includes managing technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Master's degree in a technology or business field of study
Minimum Year(s) of Experience:
- Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities, and/or proven success with managing the identification and addressing of client & business needs including:
- Conducting competitive analyses of other technology solution providers that operate in the same space.
- Preparing customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions.
- Participating in creating a content development strategy.
- Coordinating with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more.
- Tracking usability goals and prepare reports for senior management.
- Developing mockups for our development and design team; and,
- Conducting usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and creating a report showcasing your findings.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Writing technically proficient surveys, inclusive of appropriate screening and demographic questions that appropriately mirror project's methodologies, across a wide array of topic areas and varying degrees of complexity.
- Collecting and analyzing survey findings using logical and thorough analysis techniques.
- Creating final decks and deliverables that provide stakeholders with actionable insights.
- Collecting and analyzing data using standard market research techniques.
- Developing a knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and when to apply them.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of end user wants/needs.
- Effectively representing/balancing the end-user perspective when providing insight and recommendations to improve user experience.
- Training and moderating focus groups and one-on-one interviewing.
- Performing data analysis and synthesis.
- Possessing proven knowledge of all Adobe products, including InDesign and Illustrator
- Translating complex data sets into easily digested and understood formats to identify and understand customer needs and uses data for new product ideas and benefits.
- Executing interviews to gather firsthand user insights from different types of user groups.
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member.
- Understanding personal and team roles contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, and proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Demonstrating an execution-oriented mindset, and ability to think independently to solve problems, comfort with ambiguity.
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching, and analyzing pertinent Company Labs customer insight data, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management) in a professional business environment.
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and,
- Possessing proven leadership skills.