PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Technical Writer - Senior Associate
: Data and Analytics Technologies
: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary:
The Company’s labs are focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
The Technical Writer is responsible for developing high quality content for technical ( application development, cyber security, cloud computing, business process management, and enterprise infrastructure management) documents. As a key member of the team, the Technical Writer must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with personnel (through interviews and discussion) at all levels of the organization.
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferred in technical field, Communications or English
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Mathematics
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads complex technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, policies, procedures, and technical specifications.
- Reviews and revises documents prepared by others and coordinates the preparation of those materials for a completed product.
- Reviews and edits complex written and graphic technical materials for accuracy, brevity, clarity, and completeness.
- Supports informational documentation, briefings, and meetings by editing, and posting/maintaining the deliverables on a collaboration portal.
- Establishes and creates style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet customer needs.
- Establishes compliance with standards of style and format, proper usage of language, punctuation, and overall structure and organization of material.
- Develops user guides, quick reference guides, process documentation, and other types of standard documents.
- Establishes documentation meet deadlines, quality standards, and client needs.
- Demonstrates experience in SharePoint, Confluence, or other knowledge management systems, uploading and managing lists, libraries, and workflows.
- Participates in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to materials.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and Adobe.
- Demonstrates proven written and verbal skills in conveying complex technical information clearly and persuasively to readers who have varying levels of technical subject matter specialization.
- Demonstrates thorough organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Acts as a team player with proven interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team and use tact and diplomacy to guide the SMEs and other contributors; and,
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.