PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
IT Audit Manager
Our Customer is seeking an IT Audit Manager who will lead all aspects of the IT audit plan and its execution. The successful candidate will also support Internal Audit leadership in the strategic direction of the audit competency.
This position requires strong communication skills, as it involves interaction with senior leadership within Finance, IT, and the businesses. Ability to develop professional relationships is key. This position actively oversees the planning and execution of audit work and ensuring high-value recommendations are provided to relevant process owners. The role will work with business, functions, and IT organizations to ensure application security controls and processes are implemented to support business processes and financial information. The Audit Manager will also be responsible for the professional development of its direct reports through matching employee development needs and goals with the needs of the organization.
- 5-10 years of IT audit experience involving cloud or mobile computing, Infrastructure, financial systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems, system implementations, cyber security and privacy
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of SAP (security, transaction codes, GRC, BW, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of IT – Infrastructure, Applications, IT Governance, etc.
- Willingness and ability to stay current on new and changing technologies
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and oral/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and effectively interface with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and effectively manage multiple priorities
- CISA, CISSP and/or CIA certification
- May require domestic and/or international travel - approximately 5 - 10 % of the time
- Data Analytics experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field)