PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
is an integrated end-to-end business management system that modernizes and standardizes the end-client's support operations, provides unprecedented visibility across the enterprise, and increases management effectiveness and efficiency. Using off-the-shelf capabilities within the SAP commercial product, "Defense Project" is being implemented across the end-client.
"Defense Project" Mission:
To re-invent and standardize end-client's business processes for acquisition, financial and logistics operations.
"Defense Project" Program Key Objectives:
- Build an integrated financial and supply chain system that complies with Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (FMEA) requirements for all end-client commands.
- Optimize end-to-end value chains across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Collapse the pilot programs to produce a single product for the end-client that integrates acquisition and logistics operations ashore and afloat.
- Create an organization that provides world-class service to the end-client.
- Ensure the maximum deployment within budgeted resources. Identify additional opportunity and associated return on investment.
The System Integrator team, our client, has played an integral role in the end-client’s achievement of their vision of a single ERP solution. In continuing to support "Defense Project" releases to the Commands in accordance with the Deployment Schedule and Command Implementation Guidance, the System Integrator team, our client, has provided on-going production operations and support activities, including the incorporation of new Command deployments of ERP.
As a Sr Functional SCM/APO Consultant, your expertise will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in the following functional modules/processes:
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning, and release scheduling activities supporting all of the following: system change requests, defects, customer reported incidents, system upgrades, system performance tuning and role updates and changes
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP module
- Experience in development and configuration of various SAP modules, including but not limited to the following: Procurement / Material Management, Order Fulfillment, Billing and Allowancing, Supply Chain Management (including Forecasting and Supply, Parts, and Demand Planning, FLIRR, etc...), Inventory and Warehouse Management, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
- Experience with SAP technical and/or functional upgrade effort
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc.
- Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of DoD project ERP (SAP) experience within the past 10 years
- Prefer a minimum of 7 years of SAP experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NACLC Clearance