PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
IT Project Manager Position Description
We are seeking a Project Manager under limited supervision to manage projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverables. Creates a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverables within the timeframe and budgets defined. Provides guidance to the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology. May also serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Seven years of recent relevant project management experience, with a progression in responsibility.
- Proven working experience in the full software development life cycle from planning to maintenance.
- Eligibility to sit for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- 5 years IT Application Development Project Management with multiple projects from requirements gathering to close-out phases.
- 3 years’ experience in new development, installation, and configuration on large IT Application Development projects with internal/external customers
- 5 years’ experience in waterfall, hybrid, and Agile/Scrum based project methodologies
- 5 years’ experience in managing complex projects, implementations, and roll outs
- 5 years’ experience with good analytical and negotiation skills, pays close attention to details
- 5 years’ experience excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills
- 3 years’ experience developing and maintaining schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM without any additional training
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in IT, computer science, business, or related degree
- 4 years’ experience managing Esri ArcGIS application or data development (e.g. Esri Parcel Framework, Esri Roads and Highways)
- 3 years’ experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- 5 years’ experience being PMP Certified and or CSM
- 5 years’ experience possessing PMP Certified and or CSM