PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Education and Experience:
- Design or based on wireframes, prototypes, sketches and requirements can develop responsive user interfaces for websites, mobile applications, single page applications and native apps.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Craft master pages, templates and page level customizations
- Seamlessly integrate user interface workstream into large development projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the team on interface development and an advocate for the user experience
- Help define and implement standards for web development and ensure quality of delivery and testing of development projects
- Follow developments in web and presentation level technologies and be a fast adopter and evangelist for cutting edge techniques and approaches
- Diligent in code management with source code management tools like Gitlab.
- Follows best practice programming standards.
- Deep understanding of integrations of multiple systems of different platforms
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working with mobile technologies
- Experience with a breadth of programming languages and development practices is highly desired
- Experience working with React is a must.
- Knowledge/expertise of Typescript is a plus.
- Experience working with relational (SQL) and data-driven user interface development
- Experience working within a product development team utilizing agile practices is highly desired
- Experience with front-end processing/functionality with restful services (e.q. JSON, XML, React).
- Strong grasp of security principles and web vulnerabilities
- Willingness to expand to back-end development work in C# and Dotnet Core.
- Minimum 6 years of experience within front end development.
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Strong communication skills combined with an understanding of business functions and related technology products.
- Good teaming expertise and experience evident.
- Strong programming skills and ability to provide creative solutions to business/technology problems.