PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
is an integrated end-to-end business management system that modernizes and standardizes the end-client's support operations, provides unprecedented visibility across the enterprise, and increases management effectiveness and efficiency. Using off-the-shelf capabilities within the SAP commercial product, "Defense Project" is being implemented across the end-client.
"Defense Project" Mission:
To re-invent and standardize end-client's business processes for acquisition, financial and logistics operations.
"Defense Project" Program Key Objectives:
- Build an integrated financial system that complies with Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (FMEA) requirements for all end-client commands.
- Optimize end-to-end value chains across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Collapse the pilot programs to produce a single product for the end-client that integrates acquisition and logistics operations ashore and afloat.
- Create an organization that provides world-class service to the end-client.
- Ensure the maximum deployment within budgeted resources. Identify additional opportunity and associated return on investment.
The System Integrator team, our client, has played an integral role in the end-client’s achievement of their vision of a single ERP solution. In continuing to support "Defense Project" releases to the Commands in accordance with the Deployment Schedule and Command Implementation Guidance, the System Integrator team, our client, has provided on-going production operations and support activities, including the incorporation of new Command deployments of ERP.
As an ABAP/RICE Developer, your expertise will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience in SAP configuration and documentation
- Experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS and Android mobile app design), on ABAP OO / and on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, SAP HANA XS & SAP Screen Persona
- Knowledge and experience in inbound/outbound interface architecture
- Experience developing integrations in WebMethods and MQ Series
- Experience in NetWeaver Portal, Supply Portal, Timekeeping Portal, BI Portal and Federation between different Portals
- Experience in ABAP Workbench, Debug and SQL tracing tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP experience in RICE
- Minimum of 5 years of DoD (SAP) experience within the past ten years
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NACLC Clearance
- Senior-Level o Prefer a minimum of 3 years on SAP Fiori, SAPUI5 & SAP Gateway, SAP Mobile Platform, and SAP Screen Persona 2.0/3.0
- Prefer a minimum of 4 years experience in interface visual design
- Prefer a minimum of 4 years experience with the use of the Axure prototyping/mockup software tool