PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Looking for an experienced IT business analyst who will participate in all phases of an enterprise implementation of the application functionality, and will help support the solution post-implementation, working with 3rd party and other teams where required to implement enhancements, fixes, and upgrades in the specific functional area.
This is a highly visible functional position that requires the knowledge and hands-on support experience of enterprise-level applications, the intricacies of system configuration and administration across an enterprise, at scale, and satisfying business objectives.
Job Requirements are:
- Strong 5 to 7 professional experience designing, implementing and supporting SAP FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR, Asset, Controlling, Treasury) and BW reporting.
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP and Financial reporting
- Hands-on experience in Project Costing and Funds Management with Grant Management integration preferred.
- Ability to perform a lead problem solving function in a team environment across different functional areas
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate effort with multiple groups and perform project management functions as needed.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- The business analyst will be responsible for collecting and documenting business requirements, contributing to solution design, authoring use cases, functional and technical specifications, and test scripts, and participating in the testing of applications and business solutions.
- Perform a lead problem solving function in a team environment across business functional areas. Responsibilities will involve family of interrelated functional areas across business divisions. Coordinate multiple groups, perform project management functions
- Administer and manage day-to-day project and operational activities; identify and resolve project and operational problems.
- As directed by Applications Manager or Project Team Lead, perform training function for the Company personnel on policies, procedures, and computer systems.
- Perform system reporting and management support for company personnel.
- Contribute to and/or ensure productivity and effectiveness of project teams. Inform Project Team Lead of work progress on a regular basis.
- Acquire solid working knowledge of policies, procedures, and corresponding computer systems in assigned functional areas.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to discover and document business requirements, translating these high-level business requirements into the user stories and specifications needed by the Information Architecture and technical teams.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to develop and document current business processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and document future business process flows,
- Work closely with the team to efficiently solve business needs/ problems with unique and innovative system designs and solutions.
- Supply applications team QA plan with the necessary details for them to test and validate that the technical solution has met scope and quality expectations,
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate rollout planning is implemented such as business training to ensure a smooth "go-live" scenario
- Strong computer skills in Windows applications; with high IT literacy.
- Good verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Willing to understand business logic and processes to compliment excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be detailed and accuracy oriented
- Ability to be a strong team player as well as work independently, prioritization and multi-tasking skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- SAP HANA experience and knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related areas, applicable professional certification with 4 -8 years of progressive experience in IT industry or equivalent experience is required
- Managed small to mid-size projects
- Demonstrated experience with best practices for the applicable job functions