PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
•A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or related discipline
•Min. 5+ years of experience in automation testing using C# Nunit which include minimum 2+ years in Mobile Applications on iOS & Android platforms.
•C# programming skills required. Experience with .NET framework
•Experience with Xamarin UI Test automation tool not required but preferred.
•Strong testing experience on Apple iOS 8 and above, Android 5.0 and above.
•Good understanding of Xamarin UI Test, Calabash, Xamarin Insight, and Xamarin Test Cloud is highly preferred.
• Good understanding of Mobile Computing technologies and concepts.
• Experience with Automation framework development would be plus
• Experience in CI/CD mobile build/release management frameworks like Jenkins: Git, JIRA etc. would be preferred
• Solid understanding of agile development methodologies, particularly writing User Stories
• Presentation and communication skills with a high degree of comfort with technical and business audiences
• Self-starter with passion for Mobile development and continuous learning
• Have the ability to resolve complex challenges with limited oversight.
• Worked with collaboration tools such as JIRA or Version One supporting Agile environment
Our Atlanta based client is continually looking to embrace new technologies and enhance the experience of its employees and customers. With that in mind, we are looking for an individual passionate about Mobile Technology to work with dynamic and collaborative team responsible for implementing Enterprise Mobile Solutions that address current pain points and enhances employees’ ability to serve our customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer who loves to undertake complex challenges and deliver world class Mobile solutions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
•Design and execute automation tests using Xamarin UI test and related tools that will accelerate our release cycles.
•Understand test automation patterns, practices and architectural styles and how and when to apply them.
•Write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality
•Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test plan/test scripts and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
•Analyze specific and implied requirements and collaborate with other members of the team to design, build and deliver features to verify those requirements
•Drive process improvement and other initiatives with cross-functional teams.
•Interact closely with members of the cross-functional team for project success