PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publicly traded entities,
- Considerable knowledge of day to day compliance and consulting for a variety of entities including corporations, partnerships, pass through entities, individual and Subchapter S corporations.
- Considerable knowledge of first level reviews of compliance work papers.
- Proficient technical skills with FAS 109.
Demonstrated experience as a team leader:
- actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
- communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and
- keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.