PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
The Senior Integration Developer participates in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of the loyalty framework. The position involves developing new functionality, web services, micro services and API integration into an existing framework. The Developer also provides support and troubleshoots computer systems; optimizes performance, resolves problems, and provides timely follow up.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Create component design working with the architect and implement the design
- Partner with consumers of the platform/services produced under the framework
- Collaborate with solution architect and business area to analyze technical information and produce quality software
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of software and development experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience working with Services and Integration Technologies
- Extensive Experience with API integration, J2EE applications and development frameworks required
- Proficient in XML (XSLT, XPath, XSD), web services (SOAP, REST), Apigee
- Large project experience with high transaction volumes is required
- Experience with iterative and agile development with frequent releases
- Strong object orientated analysis and design experience is required
- Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in supporting large applications in production environment with strong debugging skills required
- Masters' degree is preferred
- Knowledge of design and build tools supporting APIs (like Swagger) is a plus
- Knowledge of Git and Jenkins a plus
- Experience with ESB and Rules Engines a plus
- Airline industry experience is a plus