PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Working knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
Proficient in several of the following technical skills:
- Compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds,
- alternative investment strategies and vehicles,
- tax issues affecting either the domestic or international banking industry,
- public accounting practices,
- internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking,
- tax compliance and consulting services for the real estate industry,
- produce and review real estate partnership tax returns,
- investment trust corporate returns, and
- tax research methods including but not limited to Westlaw, RIA and CCH.
Preparation of partnership tax forms and Forms K1, 1040, FAS 109, FIN 48, and the banking industry, providing tax services to real estate owners, developers, and publicly traded REITs.
Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs:
actively participating in client discussions and meetings.