PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
A Juris Doctorate (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation field of study will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Active Member of the Bar
Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs
- Thorough knowledge of assisting companies to understand and assess the tax impact of company business, operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions.
- Considerable knowledge of corporate tax including tax research, compliance and consulting within an international taxation environment.
- Considerable knowledge of public accounting practices, law firm or corporate tax department of a multinational company.
- Comprehensive technical skills in structural realignment, cash and financial statement effective tax rate analysis and improvement of tax efficiencies of cross-border flows.
- building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- communicating value propositions;
- managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and
- preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.