Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Working experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Working knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publicly traded entities.
- Some technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48.
- Proven skills in the area of tax compliance and provision preparation.
Working experience as a team member:
- building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services;
- communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- delivering clear requests for information;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- understanding personal and team roles;
- contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.