PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
As an Intelligent Automation Architect, you design complex business solutions Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Process Automation.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Architect complex RPA/IPA solutions
- Consult and advise senior leaders on best practices and methodologies for Process Automation
- Engage Business Stakeholders on developing strategies and roadmaps
- Responsible for establishing, refining and enforcing governance processes, policies and reporting related to governance and oversight of the global technology portfolio of projects
- Ensure project processes are aligned to the organizational annual strategic planning process
- Define, manage, direct the daily execution of solution architecture & technical architecture
- Cultivate professional relationships with key organizational leaders, based on trust and respect and act as a change champion
- 5+ years of experience with developing automations, including the collection and assessment of business process requirements
- Hands on experience with the implementation of Robotic and Intelligent Process Automation tools, such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath, etc.
- Experience in Integration of RPA solutions with ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle etc. and custom developed solutions.
- Experience in SDLC implementing RPA solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.
- Experience with Python, R, Visual Basic, C#, or other programming languages
- Experience with practical application of frameworks, methodologies, and approaches to address organizational process challenges
- Experience with .NET Framework, Cloud services- including Azure, Google, Cognitive Analytics or
- Services, including IBM Watson Text Analytics, Tesseract OCR, and Google Image Recognition etc.